Friday, June 8, 2012

New Adventures

I started this blog as a way to help me deal with all that was going on with Dad's health.  Those entries are hidden for now, but it helped to get the stuff flying around in my head written down.  It's been just over a couple of months since Dad died and it finally set in my head.  That's OK.  The peace God gave me with Dad's passing is still there, but I can tell a sadness has creeped into my thoughts.  I find myself having crystal clear dreams or thoughts of him.  They are so detailed, they make me think they are real at times.  I guess it is just a part of the mourning process. 

I thought I'd title this entry 'New Adventures' because that is what we have been on since November when we moved back to Oklahoma.  This has been an adventure and one I'm glad we are experiencing.  It was pretty scary to step away from our jobs in Dallas and all that felt comfortable about our life in Texas.  Yet, everything aligned so perfectly that we knew it was God's plan for us to go back to Oklahoma.  As Dan and I have looked back over the last few months we both agree that this move was part of God's perfect plan for our family.  The rollar coaster we were on with Dad's heath was about to take a crazy turn and He knew that being back here would be the best situation for us.  I won't go into all of the details on why we feel so confident of God's plan.  We just do.  :-)

We have been back for just over 6 months and lived in our new house for almost 5.  It's definately been a crazy roller coaster ride in such a short time, but it is one that I am glad we have been riding.

I do look forward to more of a kiddie rollar coaster adventure soon.
This adult stuff is just exhusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment